- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- CD27 antigen, CD27L receptor, T-cell activation antigen CD27, S152, LPFS2, T14, TNFRSF7, Tp55, CD27 molecule, CD 27, CD27_HUMAN, TNFRSF 7
- Molecular Weight
- 46.2kDa (411aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid. In Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS - PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human CD27 Ligand/TNFSF7 (CAT# ATGP3336). The ED50 range ≤ 0.8 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human CD27 Ligand/TNFSF7 (CAT# ATGP3336) is coated at 10 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human CD27/TNFRSF7. The ED50 range ≤ 0.8 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.