- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- FGF8, AIGF, Androgen-induced growth factor, FGF-8, HBGF-8, Heparin-binding growth factor 8, HH6, KAL6,fibroblast growth factor 8, fibroblast growth factor 8 isoform B
- Molecular Weight
- 23.7kDa (204aa)
- 0.25 mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol.
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured in a cell proliferation assay using Balb/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells in the presence of 10 ug/ml of heparin. The ED50 range ≤ 5 ug/ml.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human FGF-8b stimulates cell proliferation of the Balb/3T3 mouse embryonic fibroblast cells in the presence of 10 ug/ml of heparin. The ED50 range ≤ to 5 ug/ml.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.