- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Interleukin 4 induced 1, FIG1, LAAO, LAO, L-amino-acid oxidase isoform 1, L-amino-acid oxidase, IL4-induced protein 1, Fig-1, IL4I1, hIL4I1
- Molecular Weight
- 61.8kDa (555aa)
- 0.25mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM MES (pH5.5) containing 0.1M NaCl, 40% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Specific activity is > 300 pmol/min/ug, and defined as the amount of enzyme that oxidize 3-phenylpyruvate at pH 7.0 at 25C.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Enzyme Activity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.