- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Bone sialoprotein II, bone sialoprotein 2, BSP II, BSP, BSP-II, SP-II, Cell-binding sialoprotein, Integrin-binding sialoprotein, IBSP, BNSP
- Molecular Weight
- 34.3kDa (307aa)
- 0.5mg/ml (determined by Absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by the ability of the immobilized protein to support the adhesion of MCF7 human breast cancer cells. When cells are added to Human IBSP coated plates 3 ug/ml. This effect is more to 40%.
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.