- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 13B, B lymphocyte stimulator, BLyS, B-cell-activating factor BAFF, Dendritic cell-derived TNF-like molecule, TNF- and APOL-related leukocyte expressed ligand 1, TALL-1, CD257, TNFSF20, ZTNF4
- Molecular Weight
- 21.4 kDa (190aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4), 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human BAFFR (CAT# ATGP4131).
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Human BAFF is coated at 5 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human BAFFR (CAT# ATGP4131) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.