- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Tumor necrosis factor superfamily member 4 isoform 1, Glycoprotein Gp34, TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1, Ath1, Ath-1, CD134L, OX40 ligand, OX40L, 34kD taxtranscriptionally activated glycoprotein 1, gp34, TXGP1, Txgp1l, TNLG2B, CD252, TNFSF4
- Molecular Weight
- 16.2kDa (139aa)
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- Measured by its binding ability in a functional ELISA with Human OX40/TNFRSF4 (CAT# ATGP4045).
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- SDS-PAGE, Bioactivity
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain
Human OX40 Ligand/TNFSF4 is coated at 1 ug/ml (100 ul/well) can bind Human OX40/TNFRSF4 (CAT# ATGP4045) in a Functional ELISA assay.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.