- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- nucleophosmin (nucleolar phosphoprotein B23,numatrin),B23, NPM, MGC104254, nucleolar phosphoprotein B23, numatrin, nucleophosmin/nucleoplasmin family, member 1
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human NPM (81-294aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, ICC/IF, IHC, FACS
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC/IF, FACS and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of NPM in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ANP0626 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The HeLa and HepG2 cell lysates (5ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human NPM (1:1,000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Flow cytometry (FACS)
Flow cytometry analysis of NPM in HeLa cell line, staining at 2-5ug for 1x10^6cells (red line). The secondary antibody used goat anti-mouse IgG Alexa fluor 488 conjugate. Isotype control antibody was mouse IgG (black line).
IHC Comment And Pic
This image shows paraffin-embedded human palatine tonsil tissue sample stained with anti-NPM antibody (5E3) at 1:100 dilution.
Huang M, et al. Autophagy mediates proteolysis of NPM1 and HEXIM1 and sensitivity to BET inhibition in AML cells. Oncotarget. 2016 Nov 15;7(46):74917-74930.
Oelschlaegel U, et al. Rapid flow cytometric detection of aberrant cytoplasmic localization of nucleophosmin (NPMc) indicating mutant NPM1 gene in acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. 2010 Oct;24(10):1813-6.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.