- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- serine/threonine-protein phosphatase PP1-alpha catalytic subunit isoform 1, protein phosphatase 1 catalytic subunit alpha isozyme, PP-1A, PP1alpha, ppp1a, MGC15877, MGC1674
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PPP1CA (30-299aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2a kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of PPP1CA in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with APP0808 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysate of HepG2 (45ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human PPP1CA (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.