- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Protein phosphatase 1G, PP2CG, PPP2CG, MGC1675, MGC2870, PP2Cgamma, Protein phosphatase 1G, PPM1G, Protein phosphatase 1G, PP2C, PP2C gamma, PPM1G, Protein phosphatase 1C, Protein phosphatase 2C gamma isoform, Protein phosphatase 2 catalytic subunit gamma isoform, Protein phosphatase magnesium dependent 1 gamma.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PPM1G (317-546aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot, ICC/IF and IHC analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of PPM1G in 293T cells. The cell was stained with APP0902 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The 293T cell lysate (20ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human PPM1G antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
IHC Comment And Pic
Paraffin embedded sections of human breast cancer tissue were incubated with anti-human PPM1G (1:50) for 2 hours at room temperature. Antigen retrieval was performed in 0.1M sodium citrate buffer and detected using Diaminobenzidine (DAB)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.