- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Laforin isoform a,epilepsy, progressive myoclonus type 2A Lafora disease (laforin), epilepsy progressive myoclonus type 2 Lafora disease (laforin), LDE, LD
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human EPM2A (243-331aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of EPM2A in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with AEP0911 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lysates of HeLa and 293T (20ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to NC membrane and probed with anti-human EPM2A (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.