- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- PDIB2, CASQ2, Calsequestrin 2 (cardiac muscle), Calsequestrin 2 fast twitch cardiac muscle, Calsequestrin cardiac muscle isoform, Calsequestrin fast twitch cardiac muscle, Calsequestrin2, Cardiac calsequestrin 2, CASQ 2, ESTM52, FLJ26321, FLJ93514, PDIB2
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human CASQ2 (20-399aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot and ICC/IF analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of CASQ2 in HeLa cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0202 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The tissue lysates of Mouse muscle (35ug) were resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human CASQ2 (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.