- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Poly(A)-binding protein-interacting protein 2, PAIP2A, PABP- interacting protein 2, HSPC218, Poly(A)-binding protein-interacting protein 2 poly(A) binding protein interacting protein 2
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PAIP2 (1-127aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG2b kappa
- By protein-G affinity chromatography
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA and Western blot analysis to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
Western blot analysis (WB)
The cell lystate of HeLa (40ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human PAIP2 antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.