- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Clone Number
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Lung type-I cell membrane-associated glycoprotein isoform a, T1A, GP36, GP40, Gp38, OTS8, T1A-2, HT1A-1, PA2.26, Lung type-I cell membrane-associated glycoprotein isoform a, Podoplanin, PDPN, Lung type-I cell membrane-associated glycoprotein isoform a AGGRuS, Glycoprotein 36 KD, Glycoprotein 36, gp 36, GP 38, GP 40, GP40, HT1A 1, HT1A1, hT1alpha1, Lung type I cell membrane associated glycoprotein, Lung type I cell membrane associated glycoprotein isoform a, hT1alpha2, PA2.26 antigen, T1 alpha, Lung type I cell membrane associated glycoprotein T1A 2, OTS 8, OTTHuMP00000009640, OTTHuMP00000044504, T1 ALPHA GENE, TIA 2, TIA2.
- Reacts With
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. Phosphate-Buffered Saline (pH 7.4) with 0.02% Sodium Azide, 10% glycerol
- Recombinant human PDPN (99-207aa) purified from E. coli
- IgG1 kappa
- By protein-A affinity chromatography
- ELISA, WB, ICC/IF
- The antibody has been tested by ELISA, Western blot analysis, Flow cytometry and ICC/IF to assure specificity and reactivity. Since application varies, however, each investigation should be titrated by the reagent to obtain optimal results.
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
ICC/IF analysis of PDPN in Hep3B cells. The cell was stained with ATGA0418 (1:100). The secondary antibody (green) was used Alexa Fluor 488. DAPI was stained the cell nucleus (blue).
Western blot analysis (WB)
The HeLa cell lysate (40ug) was resolved by SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane and probed with anti-human PDPN antibody (1:1000). Proteins were visualized using a goat anti-mouse secondary antibody conjugated to HRP and an ECL detection system.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.