- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- G-361 cells are established from a malignant melanoma of a 31 year-old male. The cells produce melanin for up to 50 population doublings. The Y chromosome could not be detected in this cell line by short tandem repeat (STR) -PCR analysis when tested at ECACC. It is a known phenomenon that due to the increased genetic instability of cancer cell lines the Y chromosome can be rearranged or lost resulting in lack of detection. The cell line is identical to the source provided by the depositor based on the STR-PCR analysis.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.