- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- B16-F10 cells are derived from mouse skim melanoma. B16 melanoma cell line and its sublines are well-established models for the study of experimental cancer therapies. Melanomas express different tumor-associated Ags, which are potential targets for novel designs of therapeutic cancer vaccines. Many immunotherapeutic protocols have been tested using the B16 cell line. Growth of B16 cells can be controlled in vivo by different classes of specific or nonspecific immune effector cells.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.