- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- Raw264. 7 cells are established from ascites of a tumour induced in a male mouse by intraperitoneal injection of Abselon Leukaemia Virus (A-MuLV). This line does not secrete detectable virus particles and is negative in the XC plaque formation assay. Cells will pinocytose neutral red and phagocytose zymosan. Cells capable of antibody dependent lysis of sheep erythrocytes and tumour targets. Growth inhibited by LPS.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.