- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- CHO-K1 cells are derived from the ovary of an adult Chinese hamster, often used in biological and medical research and commercially in the production of therapeutic proteins. They were introduced in the 1960s, are grown as a cultured monolayer and require the amino acid proline in their culture medium. CHO-K1 cells are used in studies of genetics, toxicity screening, nutrition and gene expression, particularly to express recombinant proteins. Today, CHO cells are the most commonly used mammalian hosts for industrial production of recombinant protein therapeutics.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.