- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- K-562 is an erythroleukemia cell line derived from a chronic myeloid leukemia patient in blast crisis. Recent studies have shown the K562 blasts are multipotential, hematopoietic malignant cells that spontaneously differentiate into recognisable progenitors of the erythrocyte, granulocyte and monocytic series. Cells are also used for haemoglobin synthesis, antitumour testing, tumorigenicity, differentiation, pharmacodynamics, cloning, cytotoxicity, cell biology, cellular effects of hyperthermia, and natural killer assays.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.