- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- HT1080 is a fibrosarcoma cell line which has been used extensively in biomedical research. HT-1080 cell line are derived from tissue taken in a biopsy of a fibrosarcoma present in a 35 year-old male. The patient who supplied the sample had not undergone radio or chemotherapy and this lack of therapy is important as both radio and chemotherapy may introduce unwanted mutations into the sample.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.