- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- MDA-MB-231 cell line was metastatic human breast cancer cell line originally isolated from pleural effusions of a breast cancer patient in the early 1970s. MDA-MB-231 cells possess epithelial-like morphology and exhibit invasive properties when cultured in vitro and when transplanted into mice. MDA-MB-231 is widely used as a model for estrogen receptor negative breast cancer with applications in the study of tumorigenicity, metastasis, and cell invasion.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.