- 2mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. SDS-PAGE Sample Buffer (0.12M Tris-HCl buffer pH6.8, 0.4% SDS, 5% glycerol, 1% beta-mercaptoethanol, 0.02% Bromophenol blue)
- Aliquot the lysate into single tube and then storing them -80C or below. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Preparation before usage
- Heat lysate to 95C for 5 minutes and rapidly cooling before use.
- General Description
- KG-1 cell line derived from the bone marrow aspirate of a 59 year old male Caucasian with erythroleukemia that became acute myelogenous leukaemia. KG-1 cells resemble acute myelogenous leukaemia showing considerable pleomorphism with a predominance of myeloblasts and promyelocytes. A small percentage of the cells are mature granulocytes with the occasional presence of macrophages and eosinophils. They do not express surface Ig or EBV antigens and lack specific markers for lymphocytic cells.
- Quality Control
- Western Blot analyzed by both GAPDH and Beta tubulin antibody
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.