- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- Ferritin heavy polypeptide 1, FTH, PLIF, FTHL6, PIG15, Ferritin heavy polypeptide 1, FTH1, Ferritin, heavy polypeptide 1 Apoferritin Cell proliferation inducing gene 15 protein, F HC, Ferritin H subunit, Ferritin heavy chain, FHC, FRIH, FTH 1, FTH1 protein, FTHL 6, Iron overload autosomal dominant, MGC104426, PIG 15, Placenta immunoregulatory factor, Proliferation inducing gene 15 protein, Proliferation inducing protein 15.
- Molecular Weight
- 21 kDa (183aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing, 10% glycerol, 1mM DTT
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.