- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- SCYB1, Neutrophil-activating protein 3, NAP-3, MGSA, Melanoma growth stimulatory activity, Growth-regulated alpha protein, GRO-alpha(1-73), GROA, GRO1 oncogene, GRO1, GRO, FSP, Fibroblast secretory protein, C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 1
- Molecular Weight
- 10.1 kDa (94aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF (Molecular weight on SDS-PAGE will appear higher)
- 1mg/ml (determined by absorbance at 280nm)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 10% glycerol
- > 90% by SDS-PAGE
- < 1 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.