- Product Type
- Recombinant Protein
- Expression System
- UniProt No.
- NCBI Accession No.
- Alternative names
- alpha-Synuclein, Snca, Syn, alpha-Synuclein, NACP, Non-A beta component of AD amyloid, Non-A4 component of amyloid precursor
- Molecular Weight
- 14.4 kDa (140aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- 1mg/ml (determined by BCA assay)
- Liquid in. 20mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 7.5) containing, 10% glycerol
- > 95% by SDS-PAGE
- Can be stored at +2C to +8C for 1 week. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C to -80C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
3ug by SDS-PAGE under reducing condition and visualized by coomassie blue stain.
Kim S, et al. Alpha-synuclein induces migration of BV-2 microglial cells by up-regulation of CD44 and MT1-MMP. (J Neurochem. 2009)
Joo SH, et al. Regulation of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue plasminogen activator activity by alpha-synuclein in rat primary glial cells. (Neurosci Lett. 2010)
Lee HJ, et al. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays for α-synuclein with species and multimeric state specificities. (J Neurosci Methods. 2011)
Park HJ, et al. Mesenchymal stem cells enhance α-synuclein clearance via M2 microglia polarization in experimental and human parkinsonian disorder. (Acta Neuropathol. 2016)
Note: For research use only. This product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use.